Well… Let’s fix this situation right now
I know from first hand that sometimes it is just too difficult to keep going… you feel all your life is crap immerse on depression, failure, lack of money, debts, and while so many people stay stuck on that, others manage it to escape. Every one of us has been depressed and unmotivated for a period of time, it’s exhausting and you only attract more of the bad feelings and situations. Seems a never ending story but you need to get out of that crappy state because no one will help you but yourself.
All these stories about being positive attract positive, think positive, stay positive, all these stuff is in fact TRUE. In the beginning may be hard and almost impossible to get out of your slump but as you practice it will be easier to change your negativity for a better thought for what you must stop beating yourself up saying how unproductive and lazy you are.
FIRST of all, you gotta have the guts to get out of this wrong and unhealthy state. NOTHING will change until you give the first step and start putting some action. Stop feeling pity about yourself, no one cares about it and you need to do what you gotta do. Get up from your chair and start doing. PUT ACTION. We all face obstacles. How you deal with those obstacles defines who you are and determines how successful you are in life.
SECOND of all, we only have one life and our period on this earth is very short to waste it by living from the opinions that others have about us or living someone else’s life. We need to be authentic and do what our hearts tells us to do; it is in there where’s hidden our true meaning of life. Heart decides and brain makes it happen.
Now follow this easy steps to help you get away from that slump and keep going with your purpose of life.
Remember, ONLY YOU can get up and get out of this miserable feeling.
- EAT something healthy like nuts or fruits. Take a vitamin supplement. This will boost your immune system, so much better tan Red-Bull.
- Take a shower and take your time. Imagine you are letting all of your worries going out your body.
- DO SOME KIND OF WORKOUT. Go for a short or long walk and make sure you bring your headphones and your favorite uplifting music, something that gets you dancing.
- Call that friend you can always count and you feel great with, after every conversation.
- PRACTICE GRATITUDE. If you are around people think about something you appreciate about them and tell them. Also, think about those things you are grateful for. To be grateful fills you with happiness and happiness is motivating.
- Take only 10 min of your day. Great phone apps are “Calm” and “headspace”. Mindfulness and awareness of yourself help you in this hard moments of low-esteem and slump. TRY IT.
- SHARE TIME with your family and friends that lift up your wellbeing.
- Pick up your phone and go watch your favorite show on youtube. Ellen Degeneres is so good at changing your mood real fast. You should go check her out.
- LOCK yourself in a room and get your shit done and don’t go out till you make some progress. Write, create, complete.
- NOW PCP = Patience – Consistency – Passion. The way to stay motivated and be successful is by feeling passion for what you do. Focus on your tasks and think about the positive outcomes that bring after achieving them. Setting goals for the current day, writing them down will help you to get things done. Think about what you like or enjoy of doings these tasks. Be patience and be consistent.
Push yourself to do all these steps. You are the owner of your destiny, you decide to let go, you decide to forgive yourself, you decide what your priorities are and if something is not working out well, if you are doing something that you don’t like because it has to be done, suck it up, hurry up and continue working for YOUR goals.
***** Look yourself in a mirror and ask yourself what the heck is it what you wanna do for the rest of your life, AND DO THAT *****
If you find this post helpful don’t hesitate and share it with someone you think can need it 🙂
Wish you all the best,
Connect with me on Instagram @createyournewself